Monday 11 January 2010

A little bit about ME!

My name is Susie. I work as an In house Artist at 'Paperclip Cards', a greetings card publishers with a lovely bright studio in Bath, South West England.  I have worked here for almost 4 years.

Here of two of my designs from the ranges 'Perfect Elegance' and 'Cherry Blossom'.


I studied General Illustration in Swansea and graduated with a First class BA hons in 2003.  During my course I developed a real interest and passion for Children's picture books.  Since graduating I have had two books published.
The 'Illustrate' part of this blog is mainly going to be children's picture books.  I am currently working on a story I wrote called 'Fly Away Flamingo'.  It's taken over a year of the odd evening and weekend but I am almost at the stage of having a finished dummy book.
Once again this blog will work its magical powers and help motivate me to finish this book...watch this space!!


A sneaky peek at a page from my dummy book for 'Fly Away Flamingo'.




No comments:

Post a Comment