Monday 11 January 2010

The clever people around me!


I live with my partner Jim Farrant and my puppy Rocket.
Jim is a very talented artist.  He produces beautiful oil paintings which he sells through galleries in Beer and London.

 One of Jim's masterpieces featuring Rocket!!
Check out his other works at




Rocket is our very cheeky Cocker Spaniel.  He enjoys eating and chewing anything and everything and we recently discovered he can stand on his back legs for a considerable length of time when encouraged by a spoon with gravy on (this makes him worthy of featuring on my blog) He is also my biggest distraction from my crafty projects!



I also have to mention my clever sister Jenny aka 'The Cheltenham Cake Fairy'.  She makes the most scrumptious and amazing cakes for every occasion.  Art can take on many forms and Jenny's cakes are a perfect example of this.


No comments:

Post a Comment