Sunday 5 June 2011

Wedding Gift

Yesterday I went to a beautiful wedding of my friend Alison and her lovely man Steve and witnessed as they became Mr and Mrs Leforte.  It was a gorgeous sunny day in a picturesque part of the country in Surrey and I think it's fair to say a jolly good time was had by all.
I decided to make them a gift that will hopefully symbolise their wedding and remind them of their special day whenever they look at it.


Using the same concept as my butterfly frames I cut out small hearts out of a combination of vintage music sheets and interesting papers and then positioned them so they made up one big heart.  I also personalised three of the central hearts with the bride and grooms names and the wedding date.  I framed it in a simple white box frame.  I'm really pleased with the final result and I hope they like it!!

Congratulations Alison and Steve!!!!

2 comments: